I think they are 100% bisexual and should be welcome in all bisexual and queer spaces, I think they’re targets for some pretty disgusting biphobia especially the gross “straight passing privilege” garbage that has been debunked a thousand times, and I think this question is loaded as fuck
So Canada is basically tossing their protection of Humpback Whales in the garbage in order to enable them to put an oil pipeline right through critical habitat territory.
Just in case, y’know, anyone wants to stop talking about moose and maple syrup for a second.
Here, have a petition.
• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear